- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find Research Projects.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
In 2020 SUM will offer more elective courses than ever before. Six of these will be intensive 5 credit courses.
We are proud to welcome corruption fighter and environmental activist Eva Joly to SUM this fall.
He will be working on global health and the politics of epidemic preparedness.
- Alexander Dunlap: ‘Accumulation by Wind Energy’ Wind Energy Development as a Capitalist Trojan Horse in Crete, Greece and Oaxaca, Mexico Nov. 8, 2019 9:39 AM
- Happy Kayuni, Dan Banik, Boniface Dulani & Kaja Elise Gresko: Transforming research, teaching and learning of public administration for improved governance and management: The Norhed experience in Malawi (Open Access) Oct. 28, 2019 5:30 PM