- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find Research Projects.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
The funding comes from the Norwegian Research Council.
In 2020 SUM will offer more elective courses than ever before. Six of these will be intensive 5 credit courses.
This spring SUM will initiate a series of lectures to be given by former students at the centre, focusing on how they have put academic research into practical use in their jobs.