Norway should take a stronger role on the future of public-private cooperation in global health, argues a new policy brief by the PANPREP project.
- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Global Health Politics
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Rural transformations
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Research areas, networks and centres
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
The grant comes from the NORHED programme at Norad.
We offer the Erik Blytt stipend for master's students of NOK 6000,- per month. Application deadline: 20 May 2021
Jostein Jakobsen and Kenneth Bo Nielsen write about how India's prime minister combines an authoritarian populist iron fist with neoliberal reforms.
The course is interdisciplinary and will address the relationship between food production, food consumption and pandemics in an environmental perspective. Application deadline: March 15
Blogs at SUM
- Benedicte Bull & Francisco Robles Rivera: El COVID-19, las élites y el futuro de la economía política de la reducción de la desigualdad en América Latina
- Jostein Jakobsen & Ola T. Westengen: The imperial maize assemblage: maize dialectics in Malawi and India
- Hege Westskog, Tor H. Aase & Iris Leikanger: The Norwegian trekking association: conditions for its continued existence with new tourism patterns.