- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find Research Projects.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
We are packing our boxes and moving to Nydalen.
How do we achieve a socially inclusive and fair transition to a low-carbon society? New research centre aim to find solutions.
We are proud to welcome corruption fighter and environmental activist Eva Joly to SUM this fall.
- Benedicte Bull & Desmond McNeill: From market multilateralism to governance by goal setting: SDGs and the changing role of partnerships in a new global order July 3, 2019 10:50 AM
- Benedicte Bull: Combating Inequality: Is There a "Scandinavian Way" to Reduce Inequality in Latin America? July 3, 2019 9:47 AM