- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
We are proud to welcome corruption fighter and environmental activist Eva Joly to SUM this fall.
How do we achieve a socially inclusive and fair transition to a low-carbon society? New research centre aim to find solutions.
The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology.