- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Environmental Humanities
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find Research Projects.
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
How much are we willing to sacrifice to protect ourselves against COVID-19? How to battle the virus while minimizing the consequences?
With the world experiencing an unprecedented crisis we thought it would be an opportune moment to reflect on what is actually working in international development.
This spring SUM will initiate a series of lectures to be given by former students at the centre, focusing on how they have put academic research into practical use in their jobs.