How much are we willing to sacrifice to protect ourselves against COVID-19? How to battle the virus while minimizing the consequences?
With the world experiencing an unprecedented crisis we thought it would be an opportune moment to reflect on what is actually working in international development.
This spring SUM will initiate a series of lectures to be given by former students at the centre, focusing on how they have put academic research into practical use in their jobs.
Blogs at SUM
- The SUM-blog on development and the environment
- Matlære on food, environment and politics
- Oslo SDG Blog by the Oslo SDG Initiative
- La Bullatina Blog by Benedicte Bull
- Tvergastein by SUM students
- Terra Nullius: Repossessing the existent about rural transformations
- Women and Electricity by Tanja Winther