The course covers a number of interesting issues such as financing, CSR, agenda-setting, and aid, with examples from countries such as China, Rwanda, India and Malawi.
How much are we willing to sacrifice to protect ourselves against COVID-19? How to battle the virus while minimizing the consequences?
Blogs at SUM
- The SUM-blog on development and the environment
- Matlære on food, environment and politics
- Oslo SDG Blog by the Oslo SDG Initiative
- La Bullatina Blog by Benedicte Bull
- Tvergastein by SUM students
- Terra Nullius: Repossessing the existent about rural transformations
- Women and Electricity by Tanja Winther