We are proud to welcome corruption fighter and environmental activist Eva Joly to SUM this fall.
He will be working on global health and the politics of epidemic preparedness.
The students enrolled in this year's master's programme come from thirteen different countries.
Blogs at SUM
- The SUM-blog on development and the environment
- Matlære on food, environment and politics
- Oslo SDG Blog by the Oslo SDG Initiative
- La Bullatina Blog by Benedicte Bull
- Tvergastein by SUM students
- Terra Nullius: Repossessing the existent about rural transformations
- Women and Electricity by Tanja Winther
- Alexander Dunlap: ‘Accumulation by Wind Energy’ Wind Energy Development as a Capitalist Trojan Horse in Crete, Greece and Oaxaca, Mexico
- Happy Kayuni, Dan Banik, Boniface Dulani & Kaja Elise Gresko: Transforming research, teaching and learning of public administration for improved governance and management: The Norhed experience in Malawi (Open Access)