This spring SUM will initiate a series of lectures to be given by former students at the centre, focusing on how they have put academic research into practical use in their jobs.
Erica's research will be affiliated with the project Locative Technologies and the Human Sense of Place: A History of Spatial Literacy, 1800-202.
In 2020 SUM will offer more elective courses than ever before. Six of these will be intensive 5 credit courses.
Blogs at SUM
- The SUM-blog on development and the environment
- Matlære on food, environment and politics
- Oslo SDG Blog by the Oslo SDG Initiative
- La Bullatina Blog by Benedicte Bull
- Tvergastein by SUM students
- Terra Nullius: Repossessing the existent about rural transformations
- Women and Electricity by Tanja Winther