- The Norwegian energy industry in Africa
- Norad's Oil for Development (OfD) program
- Conflict and collaboration between civil society and the petroleum industry
- Appalachia's "shale boom," with a particular focus on Norwegian and European involvement
- Historical discourse analysis and rhetoric
I am a contemporary historian focused on the intersection of Norwegian aid policy, civil society, and commercial energy interests in the Global South. My doctoral project, Electric Aspirations, Offshore Ambitions: The Tanzanian-Norwegian Energy Relationship, 1970-2020, takes an in-depth look at how economic, civil society, and state interests coalesced to shape the evolution of Tanzania's energy sector from 1970 to 2020.
- Master’s degree in peace and conflict studies, University of Oslo. Thesis: The New Middle Way: The Confluence of Petroleum and the Environment in Official Norwegian Discourses on the High North (2018).
- Bachelor's degree in political science, Indiana University Bloomington
- Fjellberg, Anders. "Ber om store endringer i olje-bistand." E24, October 23, 2020.
Cristin returned 'not found'