Bridging the gap between research and policy.
The SDGs provide a common framework for different sectors and organizations to work together on shared interests. The Oslo SDG Initiative aims to bridge the gap between research and policy and takes a leading role in promoting cross-sectorial partnerships, collaboration and dialogue between various stakeholders. The Initiative regularly organizes dialogue forums and seminars to disseminate research findings to a broad audience and to create shared platforms for governments, civil society, business and academia to discuss issues related to the 2030 Agenda.
- CSR in the Sustainable Development Goal Era
- China's Belt and Road Initiative and the Future of International Development
- Chinese Multilateralism and its Impact on Environmental and Democratic Governance in Africa and Latin America
- India's Footprint in Africa: South-South Cooperation and the Politics of Gifts and Reciprocity
- Strengthening Capacity for Democratic and Economic Governance in Malawi
- Governance for the SDGs (SustGOV)