Latin America Focus
We focus on environmental governance, politics and economic development in Latin America.
Our research projects
- Globalization, political change and changing elites in Latin America
- Meat and Sustainability
- The business-peace agenda in practice
- Working Through Violence: SMEs and the SDGs in Fragile Urban Spaces (UrbanSMEs)
- Chinese Multilateralism and its Impact on Environmental and Democratic Governance in Africa and Latin America
- Human experiences with renewable energy and colonial politics
In English, Norwegian and Spanish
- Benedicte Bull og Francisco Sánchez: Eliter, populister og venstrebølgens endelikt i Latin-Amerika Sep. 11, 2020
- Clare Wenham & Sonja Kittelsen: Cuba's role in global health security May 15, 2020
- Benedicte Bull and Antulio Rosales: Into the shadows: sanctions, rentierism, and economic informalization in Venezuela May 14, 2020
In June 2020 Norwegian researchers and scholars founded the Norwegian Association of Latin American Studies . Read about NALAS.
|Read about NorLARNet.||Visit NILAS.|