We focus on environmental governance, politics and economic development in Latin America.
Our research projects
- Globalization, political change and changing elites in Latin America
- Meat and Sustainability
- The business-peace agenda in practice
- Working Through Violence: SMEs and the SDGs in Fragile Urban Spaces (UrbanSMEs)
- Chinese Multilateralism and its Impact on Environmental and Democratic Governance in Africa and Latin America
- Human experiences with renewable energy and colonial politics
in English, Norwegian and Spanish
- Susanne Normann: Re-living a Common Future in the Face of Ecological Disaster: Exploring (Elements of) Guarani and Kaiowá Collective Memories, Political Imagination, and Critiques
- Alexander Dunlap and Martín Correa Arce: ‘Murderous energy’ in Oaxaca, Mexico: wind factories, territorial struggle and social warfare
- Benedicte Bull: A new global Resource Order, Elites and the Environment in Latin America
In June 2020 Norwegian researchers and scholars founded the Norwegian Association of Latin American Studies . Read about NALAS.
|Read about NorLARNet.||Visit NILAS.|