We focus on environmental governance, politics and economic development in Latin America.
Our research projects
- Globalization, political change and changing elites in Latin America
- Meat and Sustainability
- The business-peace agenda in practice
- Working Through Violence: SMEs and the SDGs in Fragile Urban Spaces (UrbanSMEs)
- Chinese Multilateralism and its Impact on Environmental and Democratic Governance in Africa and Latin America
- Human experiences with renewable energy and colonial politics
in English, Norwegian and Spanish
- Benedicte Bull & Francisco Robles Rivera: El COVID-19, las élites y el futuro de la economía política de la reducción de la desigualdad en América Latina
- Susanne Normann: Re-living a Common Future in the Face of Ecological Disaster: Exploring (Elements of) Guarani and Kaiowá Collective Memories, Political Imagination, and Critiques
- Alexander Dunlap and Martín Correa Arce: ‘Murderous energy’ in Oaxaca, Mexico: wind factories, territorial struggle and social warfare
In June 2020 Norwegian researchers and scholars founded the Norwegian Association of Latin American Studies . Read about NALAS.
|Read about NorLARNet.||Visit NILAS.|