- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
The grant comes from the Research Council of Norway.
Interested in the philosophical, ethical and legal dimensions of environmental challenges? Apply for master stipend by 7 January 2019.
Fukuda-Parr wins the award for tool to measure progress on human rights.