- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find Research Projects.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
We are proud to welcome corruption fighter and environmental activist Eva Joly to SUM this fall.
He will be working on global health and the politics of epidemic preparedness.
The students enrolled in this year's master's programme come from thirteen different countries.