- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
Find Research Projects.
Find a researcher
Search for name or research topic keywords
SUM offers doctoral courses and an interdiciplinary Research School.
We are packing our boxes and moving to Nydalen.
How do we achieve a socially inclusive and fair transition to a low-carbon society? New research centre aim to find solutions.
We are proud to welcome corruption fighter and environmental activist Eva Joly to SUM this fall.
- Ann Louise Lie: Power in Global Nutrition Governance June 24, 2019 3:40 PM
- Katerini Storeng et al.: Action to protect the independence and integrity of global health research June 19, 2019 3:34 PM