- Culture, ethics and sustainability
- Food and Sustainability
- Governance for Sustainable Development
- Poverty Reduction and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Power and politics in global health
- Rural transformations in the new century
- Sustainable consumption and energy equity
- The Politics of Nordic Generosity
The transformative agenda may be weakened, and distorted, writes Desmond McNeill on the SUM Blog.
The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology.
How are changing geopolitical circumstances challenging the politics of Nordic generosity?