Call for applications: Master's stipend
We offer the Erik Blytt stipend for master's students, consisting of NOK 6000,- per month. Application deadline: 31st October, 2022
Tasks will include
- Assisting SUM's interdisciplinary Research School
- Assisting during Doctoral Courses
- Organizing work in progress discussion seminars
- Assisting seminar and conference activities
- Research support
This will leave ample time for writing your master’s thesis, which should be on a theme of relevance to one of SUM's research groups.
The recipient of the stipend will be given a shared office at SUM. The stipend, and the associated duties, will start from the 1st of January 2023, and will continue for 6-12 months.
About the Erik Blytt Stipend
The stipend was established in memory of Erik Blytt, a former student and researcher at SUM.
- Be fluent in Norwegian
- Have good knowledge of English
- Want to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Be enrolled in a Master's Programme at the University of Oslo
Your application should include
- Short description of your motivation for assisting the SUM Research School.
- Project outline of your master’s thesis, including research topic, theoretical approach/concepts, and methodology.
- CV, including transcript of grades.
The application deadline is 31st October 2022.
Any questions about the stipend or the Research School can be directed to SUM Research School coordinator Iris Leikanger.
About the SUM Research School
The SUM Research School aims to enhance PhD candidates’ professional qualifications and research by bringing together young scholars in an interdisciplinary group of like-minded and engaged researchers, through both academic and social events.