Call for applications: Master's stipend
We offer the Erik Blytt stipend for master's students of NOK 6000,- per month. The application deadline has passed.
Tasks will include
- Assisting SUM's interdisciplinary Research School
- Assisting during Doctoral Courses
- Organizing work in progress discussion seminars
- Assisting seminar and conference activities
- Research support
This will leave ample time for writing your master’s thesis, which should be on some theme of relevance to one of SUM's research groups.
The recipient of the stipend will be given a shared office at SUM. The stipend, and the associated duties, will start from 1 September, 2021, and will continue through June 2022.
About the Erik Blytt Stipend
The stipend was established in memory of Erik Blytt, a former student and researcher at SUM.
- Be fluent in Norwegian
- Have a good knowledge of English
- Want to work in an interdisciplinary environment
- Be enrolled in a Master's Programme at the University of Oslo
Your application should include
- Short description of your motivation for assisting SUM Research School.
- Project outline of your master’s thesis, including research topic, theoretical approach/concepts, and methodology.
- CV, including transcript of grades.
The application deadline was 20 May 2021.
Questions, if any, can be directed to SUM Research School coordinator Jostein Jakobsen.
About SUM Research School
SUM Research School is designed to inspire and enhance PhD students' commitment and research by bringing our students together in a group of like-minded and engaged researchers, through both academic and social events.