Ingrid Ågren Høegh
- Gender and women’s empowerment
- Women’s movements
- Feminist theory
- Poverty & human development
- Student activism in India
- China-Africa relations
Ingrid wrote her MPhil thesis on women’s empowerment through participation in student politics in India, and her undergraduate dissertation on women’s political leadership in South and Southeast Asia.
Ingrid holds an MPhil in Development Studies from the University of Oxford and a BA in History, Politics and Economics from Durham University.
She has previously worked for the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Sarajevo and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in New Delhi. She also has experience conducting research on China-Africa relations as Project Analyst for the Oxford China International Consultancy (OCIC).
- MPhil in Development Studies (University of Oxford)
- BA (Hons) Combined Honours in Social Sciences (Politics & International Relations, History and Economics) (Durham University)