Gudrun C. E. Helland
- Acting Administrative Head of studies at SUM
- In charge of SUM courses and the master's programme Development, Environment and Cultural Change (DECC)
- Follow-up of master's students, from admission into the programme to the final examination
- Part-time studies, leave of absence and delayed study progress
- Quality and evaluation of Education
- Previously: Project Coordinator for Renewing the Nordic Model (REN)
- Misc. personell administration
BA in South Asian Studies, University of Oslo
MA in South Asian Studies, University of Oslo
- Poor subjects or empowered citizens? Perspectives on rights and Public service delivery among female urban poor in Delhi.
Masters thesis in South Asian studies, University of Oslo, 2013.
- "India: Nyanser av kvinnekamp" Article in Fett 01/13
- "Accessing Education in India" Project Report, Institute of Social Studies Trust, Delhi, 2011.
- Helland, Gudrun Cecilie Eikemo (2016). To Stand on Her Own Two Feet: Women Empowerment at the Grassroots in Delhi. Asia in Focus. ISSN 2446-0001. (Special Issue), s 32- 42 Full text in Research Archive.
- Helland, Gudrun Cecilie Eikemo (2013). Poor subjects or empowered citizens? Perspectives on rights and public service delivery among female urban poor in Delhi.