Doctoral Research Fellow - Centre for Development and Environment
Phone +47 22858910
Mobile phone 99239715
Visiting address Sandakerveien 130 Bygg 2 0484 OSLO
Postal address Postboks 1116 Blindern 0317 OSLO
Other affiliations Faculty of Social Sciences (Student)
- Gender studies and power relations
- Political psychology
- Community psychology
- Violence in war and post war processes
- Political ecology
- Qualitative research methodologies and Critical psychology
- Project adviser for the Basque NGO Lumaltik Herriak (2017)
- Worked as country coordinator (Mexico, Nicaragua, Brazil and Guatemala) for the Norwegian Solidarity Committee with Latin-America (LAG) (2012-2016)
- Master degree in Psychology, The Arctic university of Norway.
- Undergraduate psychology courses, University of Oslo
- Diploma in Gender studies, Interdisciplinary Center of gender studies, University of Chile.
- Bachelor degree in History, HiVe.
- Board member and project responsible Chiapas and Guatemala Kvinneutvalget – Norwegian Solidarity Committee with Latin America (2006-2017)
- Chair of Board – Norwegian Solidarity Committee with Latin America (LAG) (2011/2012)
- Normann, Susanne (2020). Green colonialism in the Nordic context: Exploring Southern Saami representations of wind energy development. Journal of Community Psychology. ISSN 0090-4392. . doi: https://doi.org/10.1002/jcop.22422 Full text in Research Archive.
- Normann, Susanne & van Alphen, Floor (2020). Introduction: The tensions and transformations of moving in communities., In Cultural Psychology in Communities:Tensions and Transformations. Information Age Publishing. ISBN 9781648021961. Chapter 1: Introduction.
- Normann, Susanne (2019). Constructing dialogues and solidarity through ?radio-cinema? in the sami-norwegian colonial context. Community Psychology in Global Perspective. ISSN 2421-2113. 5(2), s 1- 18 . doi: 10.1285/i24212113v5i2p1 Show summary
- van Alphen, Floor & Normann, Susanne (2020). Cultural Psychology in Communities:Tensions and Transformations. Information Age Publishing. ISBN 9781648021961. 310 s.
Published Aug. 15, 2017 12:03 PM - Last modified May 4, 2020 9:49 AM