Doctoral Research Fellow
Phone +47 995 79 146
Visiting address Sandakerveien 130 Bygg 2 0484 OSLO
Postal address Postboks 1116 Blindern 0317 OSLO
- Poverty and inequality
- Disasters and vulnerability
- Hunger and malnutrition
- Development and human rights
- Democracy and public action
- Regional focus: South Asia
- Updates: ResearchGate
- New pilot course, 2020: SUM4300 - Text Lab
- SUM4000 - Development and environment: Theory and policy challenges / SUM4200 - Key Issues in Development and Environment
- SUM4100 - Research Methods and Project Design
- SUM4026 - What Works? Success Stories in International Development
- UTV1000 - Innføringsemne i utviklingsstudier
- UTV2000 - Utviklingsteori og -praksis
- UTV3091 - Avslutningsemne i utviklingsstudier
- Ph.D fellow, Centre for Development and the Environment, (SUM)
- University lecturer, SUM, 2020. Lecturer, Development Studies, University of Oslo, 2007–2019; Kulturstudier, 2020.
- Coordinator and co-developer, The Research School at Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo, 2009 – 2017.
- 'Utdanningslederprogrammet' (2018) and 'Basic Pedagogical Requirements' for knowledge of teaching and learning in higher education (2014), University of Oslo.
- Coordinator, The Human Rights and Extreme Poverty Project (HUREP), (2007 – 2011)
- Research assistant, The Poverty and Development (PAD) Research Area at SUM, including the Poverty and Development Seminar Series (2006 – 2011), conference production and dissemination, Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo (2005 – 2006).
- Secretary, the Norwegian-Finnish Reference Group for the Trust Fund for Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development (TFESSD) in the World Bank, Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM) via contract with the Royal Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, (2009 – 2010).
- MA, Political Science, University of Oslo, 2006.
- 'Ingmund Kirkerud's legat', 2017.
- Nordic Institute of Asian Studies (NIAS) SUPRA Nordic Scholarship, 2016.
- Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund, 2013.
- Member, Advisory Board, Operation Day's Work, from 2016.
- Board member, Norwegian Association for Development Research (NFU), (2009 – 2012)
Published Aug. 15, 2011 2:53 PM - Last modified Oct. 4, 2021 2:48 PM