Johannes R. Volden
- Sustainable consumption
- Mobility, aeromobility, consumer (air-)travel
- Everyday life and the transformation of social practices
- Meat production/consumption, meat systems, in-vitro meat
- Sustainable food production/consumption, eating practices, nutrition
- Online Learning Assistant at SUM 4200 – Advanced Introduction to Development and Environment
- Online Learning Assistant
- Research Assistant (vit.ass.)
- Research School Assistant
- M.Phil. Development, Environment and Cultural Change (University of Oslo)
- BA Sociology and Human Geography (Durham University)
Volden JR (2019) Flying Through a Perfect Moral Storm: How do Norwegian environmentalists negotiate their aeromobility practices? (Master's Thesis)
- Volden, Johannes R. (2020). Everyday Life in a Pandemic: Norway.
- Wethal, Ulrikke Bryn; Hansen, Arve & Volden, Johannes R. (2020). Everyday life in a Pandemic. Endringer i sosiale praksiser: Tilpasning, eksperimentering og bærekraft.
- Volden, Johannes R. (2019). Cultured Meat Meats Meat Culture: Making the case for in-vitro meat production. Tvergastein. ISSN 1893-5605. (13), s 61- 69
- Volden, Johannes R. (2019). Flying Through a Perfect Moral Storm: How do Norwegian environmentalists negotiate their aeromobility practices?.