Include organises and contributes to various MA and PhD courses.
Courses organised by Include
- SUM4502 INCLUDE - Socially Inclusive Energy Transition, 19th-23rd April 2021 (link to come)
- SGO9206A – The implications of covid-19 for socially inclusive transformations to sustainability, 7th-11th December 2020
- SUM4502 INCLUDE - Socially Inclusive Energy Transition, 25th-29th May 2020
This 5-credit MA course is held in English and welcomes studens from Norway and abroad. The course will be organised as a one week intensive course (pass/non-pass).
PhD and MA programmes and courses with thematics relevant to Include
- HGO4240 – CityStudio Oslo, University of Oslo
- HGO4203 – Sustainable urban transformations, University of Oslo
- Development, Environment and Cultural Change (master's two years), Centre for Development and the Environment (SUM), University of Oslo
- Energy and Society (master's 15 months), Durham University, UK
ENERGI4010 – Bærekraftige energisystemer, University of Oslo