Participants of this Ph.D. course will be lectured by highly qualified lecturers, who will present cross-sectoral, interdisciplinary approaches to the issues of women, energy and health.
- Jane L. Parpart, Research Professor, Department of Conflict Resolution, Human Security, and Global Governance, McCormack Graduate School University of Massachusetts Boston, USA.
- Emma Crewe, Research Associate, Dept. of Anthropology and Sociology, The School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), London, UK.
- Rachel Tolhurst, Senior Lecturer in Social Science in International Health, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK.
- Margaret N. Matinga, Independent Scholar and Consultant, Energy and Rural Development, Malawi.
- Sidsel Roalkvam, Associate Professor, Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Tanja Winther, Senior researcher, Centre for Development and the Environment, University of Oslo, Norway.